Friday, February 9, 2018

Susie Sunshine from Connie Fong

Today I am back with Susie Sunshine from Connie Fong!  I just love this image!  She comes in 4 versions, balloon and no balloon and facing left and facing right.  Grab her here: http://etsy.me/2EgdmFc





I colored her with Promarkers and Copics.  I used my favorite skin combo- Coral, Sunkissed Pink, Blush and Almond.   I added Antique Pink and Baby Pink to her lips and Baby Pink to her cheeks.   

I used C1, C3, C5, C7 and 100 on her hair and a Copic Pitch Black for a little sparkle.   

Burgundy, Crimson, Lipstick Red and Carmine for her shirt, bow, balloon and shoes

C1 for the ruffle on her shirt

and Cobalt Blue and Powder Blue for her pants.

I used C1 and C3 for the vase.   Bright Green and Lime Green for the Leaves, and Baby Pink and Blossom for the Flowers! 



I added a few gems and flowers to the card from my stash, and thought the red heart reminded me of the balloon.


I hope that you enjoyed!

See you soon

No comments:

Post a Comment